Troop 20 is located in Cookeville, Tennessee. We are chartered with First Cumberland Presbyterian Church. We serve families and scouts ages 11-17 throughout the Upper Cumberland.
New scouts are welcome at any time of the year!
Contact email@example.com for more info, or just come to one of our meetings.
Troop 20 meets Monday evenings from 6:30pm-8:00pm at:First Cumberland Presbyterian Church565 E. 10th StreetCookeville, TN 38501Our meetings take place in the lower level classrooms on the southwest corner of the church campus. The entrance to the building is near the fenced playground.
Our program is rigorous and scout-led. We've received numerous national recognitions, including the National Camping Award, Journey to Excellence Award, and the BSA Outdoor Challenge.
The Troop's activities have included:
- Northern Tier Okpik
- Northern Tier Canoe Base
- Appalachian Trail Backpacking
- Florida Sea Base
- Philmont Scout Ranch
- Gettysburg National Military Park
- Antietam National Military Park
- Chickamauga-Chattanooga National Military Park
- Shiloh National Military Park
- C&O Canal
- Harper's Ferry
- Winter Camp at Latimer High Adventure Base
- Grimes Canoe Base
- U.S. Space and Rocket Center
- Goldmining at Dahlonega, GA
...and many happy weeks of summer camp at Boxwell Scout Reservation and Camp Buck Toms.